Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fear of Love

Am I... Gonna be okay?
Don't be a little bitch! Of Course you will, it's just a relationship.

But... I need a reason. She didn't give me a reason. I need a reason so I can move on!

It was so sudden.  I didn't even see it coming at all.

How can she just want that? And without a discussion, too?
She lied to me.

I was forced to believe that everything was okay.

How do you just lose interest? There has to be a reason for it.

How can things just tumbles down without my awareness? Was I so ignorant towards her?

But i did my best. Didn't I?

If my best wasn't enough, then what is?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt
.
I don't want to seem paranoid, so I overlook any speculation.

But then you called it off. And with so much meaningless word too.

Wait, this is a joke, right? Yeah, yeah, that's it. It's just a prank. Yeah

Anytime now I will get that text:

"I made a mistake. I'm sorry."

But then, its been days.

It's okay, I'll wait for it.

Then, weeks. Hmm, I'll wait longer

Months.

Years.

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment